- Dealer websites will be audited once, with a second audit free of charge if a dealer who fails the first audit makes required changes to website within 30 days of the audit. The one time cost is $60.
- Dealer websites are not permitted to display any pictures, links, or logos of competitive companies or equipment. Websites are permitted to state that they provide competitive products if this is stated in plain text.
There are multiple competitive brands you may find on a dealer website. Though the factory has not provided us with an official list of each competitive brand to date, a good rule of thumb is that if the stated brand offers core HVAC products like air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, etc., they are competitive.
- American Standard
- ICP Brands: Tempstar, Heil, Comfortmaker, Arcoaire, Keeprite, AirQuest, Lincoln
- Mitsubishi (okay for Bryant)
- White Westinghouse
- Honeywell controls or IAQ products
- Mitsubishi (DFS)– only if the dealer is Bryant
- Toshiba Carrer (DFS) — only if the dealer is Bryant
If there are further questions, please contact the Web Support Team at 877-331-4341. If there is a specific question about a competitive brand, we encourage you to speak with your Territory Manager about this.